Saturday 31 October 2015

New Look Faux Fur Stole for Colder Days

Today I brought you some images of my faux fur stole, that I bought from New Look. This autumn and winter seems everything is about the fluffy and furry things! The more the merrier!

You may have noticed that these pictures were taken couple of weeks ago. True, at he moment I am swamped with essays and repairs! Yes you have not heard of me for ages due to the fact that we now have assignment deadlines at uni and because my camera is at the repair service as well.

And till I have some time again, check out my faux fur stole! It is so warm and so fluffy and so stylish at the moment! Just what I needed to survive this autumn without getting the cold or flu! :)
My autumn outfit! Tan brown leather jacket and coat, hat and a fur stole
My furry outfit for the autumn :) with New Look's faux fur stole

My autumn outfit! Tan brown leather jacket and coat, hat and a fur stole
Faux fur from New Look with golden boots from Russell and Bromley

My autumn outfit! Tan brown leather jacket and coat, hat and a fur stole
Faux Fur in the focus from New Look

My autumn outfit! Tan brown leather jacket and coat, hat and a fur stole
My Shiny and Gold Leather boots from Russell and Bromley

My autumn outfit! Tan brown leather jacket and coat, hat and a fur stole
And the beloved black hat from H&M

My autumn outfit! Tan brown leather jacket and coat, hat and a fur stole
With this outfit my mother's vintage leather bag suits very well


My autumn outfit! Tan brown leather jacket and coat, hat and a fur stole


And finally just some funny pics with Andreas and Nigella around Piccadilly on our way to a cafe to indulge ourselves in cakes and hot drinks! :)

Fun_with_friends_Mirror

Fun_with_friends_Mirror

Fun_with_friends_Mirror




Stockist - I am wearing
Jacket - Vintage ~ £3.00
Faux Fur Stole - New Look - £19.99
Jeans - H&M ~ £30.00 similar here.
Golden Boots - Russell & Bromley ~ £170.00
Hat - H&M ~ 9.95 


Make-up
Lipstick - Maybelline - 108 Rose Diamonds~ £8.00
Blusher - Bourjois Paris - 34 Rose D'or ~ £7.99
Mascara - Dior Iconic Overcurl ~ £25.00
Under the Mascara - Dior Maximizer ~ £25.00
Eyeliner - N7 Stay Precise ~ £7.50
Nail Varnish - Rimmel Lycra PRO - 393 Desire ~ £4.5

See you soon!
♥ ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets. Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Leather Jackets And Coats and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about how to fix skin break out regularly additionally,
    Pistols Black Leather Jacket noticed your site by google, gathered huge loads of helpful information as of now i'm a piece clear.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...