Thursday 7 July 2016

Finally summer seems to be here in London! :)

Hello dear Sentimentals!

You know what? I received an email from someone, who is not a friend in the tangible life but reads my blog and a whatsapp message from a friend, whether I stopped posting and finished with blogging. How awesome that people actually cared about it! The truth is that I have not finished with it! I think it’s a great hobby and I am happy to share memories with my friends and family who live far from me and with my dear readers as well! Even though it is not such a big group of people I don’t mind, because I can write about what I want in a way I want and it is really a great feeling seeing that some people are interested in these and enjoying it!

Well, the reason that I have not really been in touch with you my sentimental friends, is that we had exam period in university and you know I am pushing this for distinction, so with all the essays, tests and exams I just did not have time to put any content here. But here I am again! After a week of being a party girl!
It all started with Tuesday the day I had my last exam for the year! J
Then I went back on Wednesday to meet again with some of my classmates who also had an exam on Wednesday too!
Thursday was the leaving party of a really lovely girl from the office!
Friday was our team drinks which lasted till next morning!
Saturday I met some friends I have not seen for ages! We even had a drink with Dermot O’Leary!
And Sunday I did the same thing! J

I carry on with catching up with friends and this week seems fully booked too, but I am just happy that it is over for this year and finally we have a little bit of summer in London too! J Although the nights are still very chilly, in the day the temperature crawls up to the early 20s J The sun is out! No rain! Or if there is, then even a beautiful rainbow follows it!

Because of the sunshiny weather I thought to bring you some sunny and happy pics with a gorgeous, white, free-flowing Zara dress! Perfect for summer evenings with either an elegant high heel or even with a nice comfortable sandal or just barefoot as I did on the pictures! I particularly like white together with tan leathers, hence you can see my little Ted Baker Bow bag as well, which I think is perfect with it! And as you know I am not so slim, I think the cut and the bagginess of the dress with a clear waistline is very flattering for any shape and size J Just love it!

Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag

Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag

Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag

Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag

Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag

Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag

Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag

Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag


Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag


Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag



Zara_Dress_Ted_Baker_Bow_Bag


Stockist
White Lacey Summer Dress - Zara ~ £29.99 was on sale
My Necklace - Markets ~ £2-3
Bag - Ted Baker ~ £120.00
Flower headband - Topshop ~ £14.00

                                                                                                        ♥  ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...