Sunday 31 July 2016

A friendly weekend :)

Recently I have been shopping a lot online, offline, from stores and from second hand stores as well! My newest additions are 3 pairs of jeans and 2 tops and some accessories.

But this weekend I met some of my old friends to buy stuff for them and not for myself, although I have seen a gorgeous little clutch bag in TK Maxx, but did not want to pay 70£ for a no name brand, even though I fell for it immediately...I may sneak back in again to check it out later...

Luckily after a successful shopping for sunglasses and chutneys ahaha we were just wondering and laughing a lot in Covent Garden :) A well deserved coffee or tea in Timberyard(been planning for at least a year to  take photos of this place and show you peeps) then I came up with the idea to take some photos of me since I bought a new shirt too from H&M! :) and as my friends 'LOVE' taking photos of me. Actually they don't like it because they love the pics I don't and I love the pics they don't...never any agreement, so with all the random and not so random pics, we were just constantly laughing and making jokes :)

I'll show you more pictures to you about the stripy shirt tomorrow! :)

And I needed to upload this first pictures, because we were laughing like this for hours :) and this is exactly one of those photos they like and I don't! Well let me know if you like it or not! Hahahaha!

H&M_blue_striped_shirt and my big laugh
Something was really funny! :D LOL

H&M_blue_striped_shirt


H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt


H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt






Stockist:
Stripy blue boyfriend shirt - H&M ~ £14.99 

                                                                                                          ♥  
♥  


Photo credits: Michal and Andras

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...