Saturday 4 January 2014

Last night in Hungary

Tonight is the last night in Hungary before I go back to London...

Usually around this time I am extremely nervous and always afraid of life! God knows why, because I know that everything will be fine once I am back...and now it's even better because I am going to Berlin again before going back to my routine. However it's after Christmas and after lots of family gatherings...so I have a little bittersweet taste in my mouth leaving Hungary.

I will only have one day, actually one evening/night in Berlin...and I decided to stay at the airport, because I don't see the point to sleep at a friend's place and wake up at 3am to get back to the airport. So I will meet Alexa and hit the town with her :) (unfortunately Udo won't be there)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...