Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year! New Year New Start maybe?

Happy New Year to every Sentimentalist out there! :)


Happy New Year!!!! Source here.

So sorry I have not written anything for a long long time, but I was extremely busy with some travelling :) to Portugal, Wales, Germany and right now in Hungary.
Furthermore I had friends at mine 3 times :)
Plus work was very tight with deadlines and 2 Christmas Parties, Christmas Dinners, Christmas Lunches and Winter WonderLand feasts!

In the next week or so, I try to make it up and upload the trips, the Christmas Selfridges Window, Christmas at home and Anna who makes amazing hand made jewellery from different Barbie pieces.

I found today this really meaningful picture about New Year's Resolutions...It actually tells everything usually people do. Look at the years and the NYRs this man tried to make.

Funny but True New Year's Resolutions.

My list could have been the same from year on year, but I know this year will be the turning point of my life!
I AM TURNING 30 SOON THIS YEAR!!!!! :)))

Since I was a kid I always imagined myself being a doctor or an artist....living together with my lover...never really wanted a husband, but a man on my side! Living a comfortable life in an amazing flat....never really wanted a house...I want a beautiful flat, where the lover, maybe kids (close to my 40s) and me could live in.
On top of the above of course I need to look awesome too!!!

Funny enough I even have letters about my future....Hanna, my friend from high school, and me wrote to each other regularly, however the letters were not based in real time in 1999 or 2000....they were from our imagined future from 2014....
Reading them again....I see that some parts are better in this way, but I regret some of my past decisions...leading my destiny to where I am currently...

Anyway I am neither a doctor nor an artist, not living in Paris and not living with my lover....well I don't even have one, BUT I know that from now on big changes will come to me and to my life and I will do something for them to come!!!

So my New Year's Resolutions are as follows:

1. Maybe 'to write regularly on the blog' should be one of them for me! And yes this is something I really want to do!

2. Go to the gym regularly!

3. Start my Masters in October (this year)!

4. Save money for travelling, for my Masters degree and for my flat in Berlin :)

What New Year's Resolution(s), if any, did you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...