Friday 5 August 2016

Eyland Jewellery ... Necklaces ... Earrings

Hey Guys! :)

How are you? I thought to show you a small company's jewelleries, that I am very fond of these days...most of the time, you find me wearing these with almost any outfits! Well I bought them, back in February, to be the accessories for one of the weddings I have to attend this year. There are 5 wedding! 2 done, 3 more to go!
So when I got them, I did not really wear them, because I wanted it to be special for a special occasion, but since I changed my mind, I just started wearing them for going out and sometimes for work too and everybody keeps commenting on them! Not a joke! Even strangers have stopped me on the street enquiring where I got these from! ... so the secret is Eyland Jewellery! Check them out by clicking the link! Aren't they cute and elegant? They are so delicate, but the safety pin detail gives a real edge to it, which makes it more of my style! And on top they are actually gold coated with a Swarovski crystal in the middle of each small circular pendant.

Wearing them is easy then! You can be sophisticated and elegant yet can easily be edgy too!

And enjoy the strawberries :) they are almost zilch calories fruities! :)

Eyland_Jewellery

Eyland_Jewellery

Eyland_Jewellery

Eyland_Jewellery

Eyland_Jewellery

Eyland_Jewellery


Stockist
Duchamp Earrings - Eyland Jewellery ~ £52.00 
Miro Necklace - Eyland Jewellery ~ £28.00
The bigger Necklace - Eyland Jewellery ~ £42.00
Mug - Ende Ceramics ~ £25.00
Bedsheets - Zara Home ~ £29.99 - £69.99


                                                                                                        ♥  ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...