Tuesday 4 October 2016

Know your travel! Know your home!


Although, I am back in London for a short time, I still wanted to post some pictures about the last hot summer days in Hungary! Besides the wedding, I travelled and drove all over the country, going to the west, to the east, to the capital and to surrounding villages and fields of my town.

I kind of travel a lot, well of course I don't want to compare myself to others, because then I could say I don't travel at all, but I love to go to different countries! Meet new people! Try to say something in their own language and understand them better! See how they live! What they love! What they eat or do in their freetime! For years I was doing couchsurfing, which is the hippie (free) Big Sister of airbnb....but besides that it is free I got to know so many people! I hosted many people and I was being hosted many times in many countries! Alone or with friends! I collected so many fantastic memories! This is why I know the underground clubs in Berlin or the best brunch places in Amsterdam or the best pizzeria in Rome, the best cocktail bar on Montmartre in Paris. 

But to be able to open up and let all these people in my mind and heart and accept them as they are and hoping they accept me the way I am with all my values and standards, I also needed to know myself. Know where I come from! Know my limits, if any! Know my background! Know my roots! Where I came from to London to this big city! To conquer it and make it mine to be able to enjoy it for countless years!

So this time I brought you some pictures of the the Great Hungarian Plain....with one of its main canal: Berettyo and farm houses that gave an idyllic image for many Hungarian painters. 

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo


Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo

Great_Hungarian_Plain_Field_Berettyo


Later in the week I will bring another similar imagereport, which will be very familiar to my hometown friends...

Stockist
My superloved white top - Zara ~ £15.99
Sunglasses - Le Specs from Asos ~ £22.50 from £45 



                                                                                                        ♥  ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...