Sunday 13 October 2013

Greetings to all!

Hello there sentimentalists of the world!!! :)

After long long time and deep thinking I decided to start writing a blog again. I used to update my old blog almost on a daily basis when I started my journey out of my home country....because.....I wanted to shout out to everyone what was happening to me in those days, however later it only became a blog with photos added and nothing more. Maybe only updating where those photos were taken....I remember I added the dates because I always thought that I would write something in those posts....however I realised that it never happened....
I hope that this blog will be a better one with lots of post about what I am doing, what I am up to, where I am, who my friends are and to get an insight of who I am.

I chose the name Sentimental in Berlin....because I was, I am and I think I will always be a sentimentalist for ever and ever....I cannot help...I love vintage, old things...I love those colours, those feelings and I am always sympathising with the ones in need and yes I love....LOVE even if I am not loved or cannot show if I love someone...
And Berlin....Berlin is the city...where I want to go...I am longing for....and I feel that my life should be carried on over there!!! I love its atmosphere the cool vibe, with the bustling Cafe culture, the little underground shops and music, bars, its history, its buildings which sometimes remind me of Budapest. I love that old and new can be next to each other in perfect harmony. I love that life never stops...parties are on up until next morning, the underground is also running all night long, which is important even if you live in the centre.
Lastly I also have to mention....that I found Love there....in Berlin....it is only a way of idealised feelings toward this man, Udo....who does not love me in return...but again I cannot help....I am daydreaming about this man...and maybe once we will be together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...